Temporary change of address

Temporary change is permitted on an existing route by emergency only. The request must be approved by the director of education or their designate.

The temporary change is only taken into account if the following conditions are met:

  • The parent or guardian must complete the Request for special transportation or Request for shared custody transportation form and submit it to the school principal. (To access the forms, please log in to BusPlanner.)
  • The request must be submitted at least one school day before the start of change.
  • Seats must be available on the bus.
  • The change should not affect the distance of the journey.